Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday Greetings.

 Happy Easter Sunday to All.

 

 


 

 Well, it's snowing again but it is suppose to stop and melt away. I hope.

 

I got a lovely card from Hubby today. Lots of flowers on it.

We each got some chocolate too.
I have finished two of my three stitchings. I put a bunny on the spring one.


Still working on Life is what you bake it.
I bought myself some Calla Lilies for Easter.
I have my big roasting pan on the go. Doing the turkey again.
I started it at 12:30 and am cooking it slowly.

Well, my month of trying to get the Warfarin to work, failed. Only 1.7 this time, did not even get to 2. I am taking 3.5 mg each day for a week to see if that works. I do not know why we can't get it to stay even.

Trial and error until we get it working right. 

I do hope all of you have a great day and are staying safe and healthy. Happy Easter to you all. Big hugs.
 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Lynda Ruth: Lovely post I am so in love with that adorable bunny in the first photo so cute.
    Nice stitching designs, you have been busy.
    The chicken looks yummy.
    Have a lovely week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your Easter , we had beautiful sunny weather so spent most of the weekend in the Sunshine .
    Good because we now have a cold week .
    Good news and bad I never got to post Ele before Easter but will post the end of this week.
    Hugs to all.
    I will try and get a post on this week , but they messed with my settings again , I need some help from my PC man .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lynda,
    a very nice Easter post, with flowers, beautiful embroidery and delicious food,very creative photos.
    All the best to you and your family and thank you for your comment on my blog,
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collection of photos for Easter, I do our chicken in the slow cooker but I brown the skin first or it comes out looking a bit pale. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching! Hope the snow did not amount to much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers and stitches are so pretty. Sorry about the snow. Hope it didn't stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10.0.1.7 - YouTube Video Slots - VideoDl
    The top 10 videos on YouTube are made from the best video slots with the highest RTP in the game, with the fastest payout, best chances of winning, best youtube mp4 odds

    ReplyDelete