Followers

Monday, March 22, 2021

A Wonderful Sunday Drive

 Sunday was a wonderful warm high 10's and nice and dry roads so we took our Camy out for a drive to Bouctouche and back again. What a wonderful day to take a drive in the country and enjoy each other's company.

I was never so glad to get out of the house and into some fresh, then to take a drive. It was a great day. Can't wait to do it again. Today is a warm day too. Hubby is working in the garage and I am making homemade chicken stew for supper. All ready have home made bread.

 

 

 


 


In another month or two all these trees will be green and healthy.






I have done alittle stitching and this is what I have done. This is a freebie from Dany but you have to email her for it. Thanks. I am going to put a bunny above the ing instead of the leaf branch. I am almost finished this one. It will be a pillow.





This one needs to be made into an egg shaped pillow.



I just love this one on the pink fabric. It brings out all the colours.



I really should do some more on this one. I kind of got put under the others. But it is a year project so alittle stitching here and there won't hurt it.




this is the chicken stew cooking, can't wait for supper.




Well, that's all I have for now. Hope you all have a great week. Big hugs and stay safe.


2 comments:

  1. Just sent you a comment and lost it !
    Lovely post Lynda .
    So happy you got to go out and enjoy your day.
    Great stitching ans yummy food .
    Enjoy your day hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: All your stitching are designs I like, the pink fabric really makes the thread colors pop.
    The egg is adorable.
    Your stew looks yummy.
    Have a beautiful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete