Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 

 Well, we finally got a nice sunny day, 5 above zero.


Jasmine is having a afternoon nap on her favorite couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 










I ordered some new cloth and charts from Stitch and Fame Shop





I got two orders in one because they had to back order a couple of cloths.




We had to get a new printer. Sent back the other one but Dave still has not received his reimbursement for the one he sent back. It's been three months.


Dave helped me knead a couple of loaves of bread.



I made some bagels

Now to show some stitching.



Alittle more done on Paradise and a flower in the works.



We have had our share of wind and snow and I am glad we are having a nice sunny day.


Well, I had good numbers for my last blood test and am working on a month of taking pills. Will have another blood test at the end of March and if all numbers are good it will be once a month from then on.


Hope you all have a great day and good health. Big hugs. See you next time.


8 comments:

  1. Oooooh lovely new chart and fabric stash :-) Love the snowy photos, we have seen the last of our snow now, it's been nice this last week but we are due quite a bit of wind and rain over the rest of the week.
    lovely progress on your stitching!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: Nice new stash, the fabric colors you chose are beautiful, I like the new designs you will be working on, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    I am coming to your home to have homemade bagels yummy in my tummy.
    Nice progress on both your designs.
    Have a wonderful day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about your bloods. What a lovely post filled with home life and stitching, stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post , great seeing what you have been stitching .
    Hope your Spring comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty snow photos. Your stitching and new project are great. Dave looks like a kneading pro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda,
    oh, you still have snow, great photos, with us the snow has already melted again.
    I'm glad your husband's helping you. I really like all your new embroidery designs, your started embroideries are very pretty too.
    Hopefully the blood test will be good by the end of March.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Lynda, for your comment on my blog,
    How beautiful your photos are from the snow. For us it had snowed this morning, but by noon it melted again.
    You have ordered beautiful embroidery designs.
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your visiting on my blog, Linda ! What a lovely stitching project, looking forward
    seeing your progress.
    wishing nice weekend, Anna

    ReplyDelete