Followers

Friday, February 26, 2021

Show and Tell

 This is my little corner of the  world. I am sure you all have something similar to mine. Do you like the header, I thought some pretty tulips from Holland would make you day. I hope Spring comes soon, and March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lamb.

 

 I finally got some more done on my Paradise Garden, I have allot to stitch on this piece so it will take me maybe 6 months I have been doing some or should I say allot of smalls and filling them. Lots to stitch the bottoms closed.

 

 

 

 

 


See I have a basket full of lovely stitched pillows except for the little blue bird and her cherries. 










 

Micheal's has finally gotten some more fabric in and rearranged the whole store. I like the large amount of fabric instead of the small ones.
 

 
 
I finally got to fill these pillows, they have been around for a year now.

Miss Jasmine wanted to say hello to all her blog buddies. She wants to know if any wanted to come to a  pay date, and she sends all her kitty hugs to all the kitties and puppies. BIG HUGS 
 

 
Mail just got here and look what I got from 123Stitch. Dave always sign cards to me Live, Laugh, and Love.  I like the next chart Life is what you bake it.
 
 





Jasmine playing with her toy, the string goes around and around.
 
 
 
Dave is running a long cord from his laptop by his chair to the other room where we have our computers. He has a helper. Crochet hooks come in handy to tuck the wire under the carpet.
 


 
 

 
 

Well, that all for this blog. I am off to relax and maybe do a little stitching. Hope you all have a good weekend. Big hugs to all. Bye for now.

10 comments:

  1. What a great Spring header! We've had a really lovely sunny spring type day today, although I doubt it will last, March can be a bit unpredictable here. You have a lovely lot of stitching going on in your spot. I don't have a stitching/crafting corner, I am surrounded by things while i'm doing anything but it has to go back where it belongs before i go to bed 😂
    Hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything is looking great. Jasmine wants to be sure it gets all tucked in! The package arrived and they will be home around 10pm then I will give it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching corner looks cosy, I hope Dave managed to get the wire sorted with the 'helper' helping. You have some lovely projects, happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy stitching , all looks wonderful. , always makes you feel good to get new stitching stash .
    Davy also looks busy .
    Give Jasmine a cuddle from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitching place is looking cool surrounded with all your stitching stuff. Tulips are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda Ruth: Your header is beautiful, I love seeing flowers of any kind.
    Mikey the dog and Krissy the dog send Jasmine hugs, Blondie the cat sends even bigger hugs.
    I really like your smalls and the Sampler you are working on, you have done a lot of stitching.
    I have been thinking about getting Blondie a new toy this one of yours looks interesting.
    Have a sweet day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your stitching and your little pillows! And your stitching spot is very cozy looking, too :) Enjoy this last bit of February!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I have a corner similar to yours. You've got lots of cute stitching. I had a cat, named Socks, who looked just like your cat. Small world. Love the tulips and totally agree in wanting March to come in like a lamb and leave like a lamb. Fingers and toes crossed. Hope you're doing well and stay safe against this Covid. Also, hope you're able to get your shots soon; if you've not already been successful at doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a very comfy corner and your Paradise Garden looks lovely so far.
    The pillows are sweet and new ones look like fun.
    Awe, hugs to Miss Jasmine, she looks like a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes we all have a 'corner' like yours. Yours does look extra comfy. Nice work on finishing your little pillows. I like the little bird one yet to finished. And what a great helper you have in Jasmine. Cats has such personality!

    ReplyDelete