Followers

Friday, February 19, 2021

 


Well, I sent the honeymooner's parcel off on Monday and I hope it dosen't take forever to get to them.


I have been stitching some smalls and a couple of mediums. I got some stuffing from a place that you would never think of. 

Dave had bought me a lovely electric recliner and it was not made of good wood and it broke twice so he got me another recliner that was not electric. He took the old chair out to the garage to take the motor out of it and he found that the stuffing in the chair is good for stuffing small pillows, so now I have a large blue garbage bag full of great stuffing for my cross stitching.

Below is what I have been stitching the last couple of weeks.

I did not like January in black so I picked my favorite colour of blue.



These little smalls stitch up in an evening.

I did this one in two nights, just love it.



Like my little basket of pillows.


I needed a new frying pan. This is a large one and it was on sale at Canadian Tire Store.




I had to make some more bread. It sure taste good.



How do you like the stuffing from the chair, it's just right for the job.


Well, you all have a nice night and stay safe and warm in your homes. Until next time, big hugs.





6 comments:

  1. Soo many lovely goodies.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lynda you made a lovely basket of stitching .
    I use old pillows that go flat for stuffing I wash them and tear them into bits and that makes them great for stuffing again .Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of pillows, super stitching. That stuffing is perfect, always good to recycle things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame about your recliner but at least it didn't go to waste with that that stuffing.
    You have a lovely basket of smalls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new little pillows you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda Ruth: I love your pillows, I too would change the black color to my liking.
    Nice frying pan, I am amazed that there was so much stuffing in your chair, I am a believer that if I can recycle or reuse that is a savings.
    I love homemade bread, but cannot have gluten anymore.

    Have a lovely weekend
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete