Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Wedding Pillow

 

 

I know I have not been around for awhile because I have been busy stitching a wedding sampler for Gracie's brother Alan and his new wife Lisa. I wanted to make something really special and I had to find the right chart and then the right finishing to it. I now have that all done and this is what I made for them.

 



 












                                       I  also made a large loaf of bread.


















Well, that all I have for now. Happy Valentine's Day to all. Big hugs Lynda Ruth







8 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth, what a gorgeous cushion you have made for Alan and Lisa, I am sure that they will love it. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful, beautiful gift for Alan and Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda Ruth: This is my third attempt at commenting, your pillow is beautiful.

    Happy Valentines Day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... that is such a cute wedding gift for Lisa and Alan! A special, one-of-a-kind gift for sure! Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alan and Lisa are going to love the wedding sampler. Shhh, I will be sure to keep the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful sampler, perfect wedding gift to be treasured

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pillow for Alan and Lisa they will love it .
    Yummy bread .
    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pillow.
    New follower here.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete