Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Lazy Sunday

 

 

Well, my favorite cross stitch store has closed so I guess I will be buying my fabric on line from now on. Micheal's has not had allot of adia cloth in the store in the last few months so I think they will not be selling allot anymore. Know any good places to get cloth and floss at a reasonable price online.

 

We had some rain and snow last night and now it is just lightly snowing.


 

It is snowing but it is hard to see.




 Jasmine has decided to relax in dad's chair for a Sunday nap. She says hello to all her four legged blogger friends. Hope you all are staying safe and warm this winter.




 I finished this stitch and will find some fabric to put it into a pillow. I got stopped by the  next stitch, so I will have two pillows to make. I have the fabric but not the stuffing yet.



I kind of did the house a different colour then the chart. I wanted it to be my blue house. I don't think 712 was very dark, it was more light and not good on this coloured adia cloth, I also did yellow flowers.

I managed to go upstairs and sew these pillows together. Will finish next week.




I liked the rose flowers fabric for the both of the pillows, what do you think. I think it suits the two charts prefectly.


I made a lovely loaf of bread yesterday and I have one bagel left so I will be making some more tomorrow. 

I have not done much on my sal this week only alittle on the dress. Will be doing more this week and will show you next Sunday. 

Hope you all have a wonderful safe and healthy week. Big hugs to all. Thanks for dropping by.



6 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: They are both adorable, I do like the rose fabric for backing both, very lovely choice.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine looks very comfy. Lovely stitching and I love your backing fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your snow , we had a little but already it's melted away .
    Lovely stitching so pretty.
    Allot of our shops are closing to look on Esty.
    I will send you some around Easter when I send Ele his leg is growing now ha.
    Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like a lot of snow! At least you are happy to stay indoors in the warm and dry with your stitching.
    It's lovely to see all the spring and summer colours in the designs you've chosen too. Those days will soon be here again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all that snow, staying in is the best place to be, I think. Your stitching has a cheerful selection of colours and I think your backing fabric for them is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty little finishes! I hope you are staying warm inside--just looking at those snow photos has me shivering :) Hope you have a relaxing stitch-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete