Followers

Monday, January 18, 2021

Winter Day

 I thought I would put up a flowery header to look at instead of a winter scene. We can all imagine walking down this beautiful alley and smelling all these lovely flowers and enjoying the sunshine. Can you smell the flowers. I can, Heavenly.

 

We have had allot of snow and rain these last few days. I don't know what winter wants to do. We are in the Red for the virus here. There are allot of people who just don't want to do as they are told to do and go our partying with friends who have the virus and give it to everyone else. I am still staying home and not going out. 

I had a blood test this morning but I was called to say the nurse did not get enough blood to do the tests. She thought she had enough. Oh, well she will have to come back tomorrow.I guess you need more than 3 tubs to check my kidney function, white blood cells and the medication value. Dave will take it in to the hospital tomorrow for me. The nurse had to do it today because she forgot the paper work that goses with the tubes of blood. This was a new nurse. Oh, well , she won't forget tomorrow.

 

I think with taking 3-1mg pills each night just might be the right amount. Fingers crossed it is.

 

Well, I decided to make a pizza for supper and I did bagels too plus I have a loaf of bread working in the bread machine on the dough cycle. Every time I try to do bread it spins the dough three times after it has risen and it only needs two times. I will take it out and put in a bread pan, let it rise again and bake it that way..

 


 

 
 
The bagels and pizza turned out great. I had to try a bagel to see how good they are. Yummy.
 
 

 
I decided to do this stitch and I only have the green stems on the 3 outside flowers to finish before I make a pillow out of it.
 
 
 

 
 
The Sal that I am doing just did not look right on 14 ct adia so I switched to 11 ct and am happier with the out come. I seem to be dancing all over the cloth doing different parts of the chart.
 
 
Well, that's all I have for today. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 
Thanks for dropping by and I will see you all next time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Good news everyone I just heard from my doctor and my Warfarin is in the right range 2.2 which is good.My white blood cells are good and my Potassium is good too. My kidney is improving as well, not 100 o/o yet but getting stronger all the time and I am feeling allot more like myself each day.



























5 comments:

  1. Your pizza and bagels look delicious! Homemade bread is definitely my weakness... (along with chocolate!). Enjoy your SAL and I hope your blood test results are good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely pizza how yummy .
    Hope your blood work is sorted out now .
    Your SAL is growing and looks so pretty
    Have a lovely week big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new header. It's a good pick-me-up for the cold, dark days.
    Your baking looks delicious. It's hard to beat home baked bread.
    Hope your blood work has been sorted.
    Your stitching is coming along nicely and looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read your kidney function is doing well. Oh my! Those baked goods look yummy. Maybe you should take some with you on that stroll down that flower lined street and stop for a cup of coffee along the way. I sometimes feel like my family is the only family abiding by the rules and staying in. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda Ruth: I hope your bloodwork comes back with a good remark that your kidneys are working normal.
    Your pizza looks yummy, I like a pizza with ham and pineapple on it, I love the bagels with sesame seeds, yummy in my tummy.
    Your two designs are so sweet, I am looking forward to seeing the big one finished, it looks so sweet.
    I am in love with your header photo so pretty.

    ReplyDelete