Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

January Weekend.

 

It seems with this stupid virus floating around and not allot of people conforming to the rules to wear masks and stay 2 feet apart I have decided to become a hermit and stay inside my warm cozy cottage on top of the mountain. But since I dont have a cottage on top of a mountain I will stay safe and warm in my house on the hill and keep to myself. Dave is done for a few months so I will have lots of company and someone to talk to. 

I have been doing some stitching and I will show you what I have done so far.


Jasmine is having an afternoon nap on dads chair. Mind you any chair in the house will do.
Dave gave me a lovely vanilla cake, flowers and a card for my birthday.

I did most of this chart in one night, I hope to finish it on the weekend.
Two parts of the house are done and some of the top.



We have some snow outside. I think it is here to stay.

Not a whole lot done on the sal.

 

Guess I have to sign off now. Hope you all have a great day and stay safe when you go out. We are back in Orange and that means stay home which I plan on doing. Bye for now. Thanks for coming bye. Big hugs to all.

5 comments:

  1. We have people here not following the rules, it's been a issue for me all of last year. We are staying home, keeping safe and enjoying each other's company. Your stitching is lovely, good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also staying home as much as possible. Enjoy your stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching , nice starts your SAL in moving on looks great .
    Jasmine looks all cuddly .
    Take care stay safe , I am not going any where dug in at home .
    Stay safe hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LyndaRuth: Happy Birthday
    I like your designs you are working on, its such a great feeling to see progress on a stitch project.
    We have snow here in Minnesota but it is melting fast, we are way below the normal levels for this winter.
    Blondie sends Jasmine hugs.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated Happy Birthday to you. I like the projects you are working on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete