Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2020

I'm Back

 

Pretty soon we will be sitting inside with a hot cup of hot chocolate and looking out at the snow bound country side. I will be enjoying myself inside where it is warm and cozy.


I am finally feeling much better after a month at home and recuperating from all my health issues.I have  been getting blood work done at home and have had it delivered to the hospital for testing. Last Wednesday the Warfairn was at 2.2 which is what it should be. One more test on Tuesday and cross your fingers it's the same if so I can go to once a month testing and hopefully everything will be good.

I have a pacemaker to help my heart pump but since being sick my heart races too much so I need the Warfain to slow it down and thin my blood. No need for a heart attack or go back to the hospital. Once was enough for me. No visitors and in a room all by myself for days with just the nurses. Oh, so lonely. At least I had a window to look our at. But, it mostly rained while I was in. Poor Dave could not even come and see me. Never again.

On a lighter note I have been stitching again. Took awhile to get back to it. Even food had no taste and I was never hungry. Hospital food is not very good. 


I got a new fridge yesterday, our old one (15 years) is going so I had a new one delivered yesterday.

Love the new one.


Don't mind the messy kitchen. I have had problems with my feet swelling and hurting so much that I can't stand on them. The new blood pressure pill is too strong so I half it and my feet are getting back to normal.




These are the charts I am working on. Just some small things to get back in the swing of things.


Well, that's all for now, going to town with Dave to get a few grociers and a turkey for Christmas.

 

Hope you all stay well and enjoy your weekend. Big hugs till next time. Lynda Ruth




6 comments:

  1. LyndaRuth: It is so good to see a post, I am also happy you are feeling better, it is sad that no one can come into the hospital to visit.
    I bet Jasmine was happy to have you home for good now.
    Nice designs you have chosen to wrk on.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are much better .
    And also safe back home and stitching .
    Don't try to do to much take your time.
    Say hi to Dave , and have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're home and doing better. Sending good thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are home with Dave and doing better Lynda. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor dear! So happy you are recovering and doing so much better. Also great to see your stitching again. Enjoy the new fridge too!

    ReplyDelete