Followers

Friday, November 6, 2020

Home again.

Well, I have been home for a week now. I was very, very sick in hospital and almost did not make it. Dave had to call an Ambulance to take me to the hospital and he had to stay home. Hard for him to do.

I had a bladder, intestine, blood clot in my left lung and my only kidney was in serious trouble. I had the diarrhea like not buddies business and weak as could me. I also ended up with a racing heart that I now have to take blood thinners to get under control which we are still working on. I have to go to the hospital each Monday to give blood so they can regulate my medication. I will be on this blood thinner and heart med's for the rest of my life now. I am so glad to be home.

Only time will tell how long it takes for me to get better. Till then I hope everyone is okay. hugs Lynda Ruth

Jasmine is glad I am home, so is Dave. He did get to see me after a week of being by myself and no one coming in to see me. Safety first. Bye.
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my Lynda. I am so sorry to hear everything you have been through. I am glad you are recovering now. Take good care my friend. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a little better and so good that you are home now .
    Take it steady my friend rest up and you will soon be feeling better .
    You are in my prayers and thoughts to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LyndaRuth: I am happy you are home, I am so sad you are having to go through such an ordeal.
    I wish you good health and hope you recover rapidly.
    Hugs to you my friend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie the cat sends hugs to Jasmine.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! so sorry to hear that! Glad to see you are home again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that sounds so scary, Lynda! I hope you are recovering and resting now and that you'll be back to normal very soon. Take care now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I am a reader of your blog. Good to hear you feel better and recover. Wish you all the best.
    Your header is fantastic!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete