Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I don't have Covics -19 but I do have a flu that would rival it anyway.

 


I have been sick with this flu that would take Covics -19 out in it's tracks. I got this flu from my friend Loretta who did not bother to tell me she was sick and I got it after I brought her some fresh eggs. 


This flu is so mean, you have chills and shakes like your sitting in an snow bank and freezing. You have the contents of your stomach coming out of you at the same time. Your head is ringing and you hear this tapping all night and all day. Like someone is doing some roofing but no one around here is.

You try to stand up and your fall right back down, I have brusies from falling backwards into my hubbies chairs.You sweat like a boxer who has just finished a 9 round bout with some big named boxer. 

You just want to sleep and stay still so you don't have to run to the bathroom, I never made it at any time.

You don't have much in your stomach because if you try to eat your stomach aches after 4 bites so you quit. Your not that hungry anyway.


I will be bad in November so I will do a blog then when I fell better.


Martina I have my special project stitched just need to get it together and get hubby to mail for me, so don't worry. My partner will get her gift. 


I have to go now, I am shaking and making too many mistakes writing this blog.


I hope no one ever gets this flu, it is like someone is killing you.

P.S. I hope everyone has a great Halloween day. Want to go thru the grave yard in the header. It would be really scary.

Hugs to all Lynda Ruth

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling so awful! And how rude of your friend not to tell you she was sick! I hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda. I am so very sorry you got ill. I hope and pray you get better quickly my dear friend. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda Ruth: I am so sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you recover super duper fast.
    We will look for your post in November.
    Hugs

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not well.
    Sounds like a really nasty flu .
    Take plenty of rest and drink plenty of water to wash it through your system .
    Take care my friend and big hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts to you. Hope you will soon feel better. ⁰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete