Followers

Friday, October 9, 2020

Beautiful Autumn Trees.

 I was up at 8.a.m this morning and out the bathroom window I saw this beautiful picture so I got my camera and took some pictures. The header is one of those pictures and these are a couple more I took before I went back to bed for some more sleep. I do not sleep most of the night because my stupid brain keeps running and thinking about stuff and it only stops in the morning after the bed hugger has gone to work at 7 a.m. He sure likes to sleep in the middle of the bed and it dose not leave alot of room for me. Only when he is gone do I get a good sleep.


Here are the pictures.





I love this single tree so much. It is so beautiful.

Last week I went to a new orchard and got some honey crisp and gala apples. The apple trees are three years old and are dwarf trees but the apples are not dwarf. They are so delicious. I made a pie with some. Have a look.


















It tasted as good as it looks. I still have carrots in my garden, these are just a few. More in the ground still letting them grow while the weather is good. They grow in the ground so the frost won't harm them.

Hubby(the bed hugger) gave me a new lens for the camera he bought me two years ago. It did not have the zoom any better than my little camera I got years back, so I went looking for a new lens and this is what I got. I zooms from 70 to 300. I use this camera this morning to take the photos of the trees. I will show you another photo of the Confederation Bridge going to Prince Edward Island I took on this last weekend. Tell me what you think. Hugs
























What do you think of the zoom lens. I love it.

I have been busy stitching and knitting for Christmas so I don't have anything to show today. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and show you the lovely pictures I took with my new lens. I do hope you all are well and healthy and staying safe at home. Don't forget to wear your masks so you don't get the virus. I have to go to the hospital next Friday to have an ultra sound done on my left kidney to see how it is doing. Can't go to see the doctor and really don't want to go near the hospital but it should not take too long. In and out I hope. While I am off, big hugs and love you all. Bye for now. Lynda Ruth.


Enjoy the Autumn colours while they last. Hugs






4 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: wow the photos are beautiful, the bridge looks so different when using the zoom lens.
    Do you have a disc or film for your camera, just curious.
    That pie looks yummy, I love carrots, yours look so fresh I could eat the photo.
    I am an apple nut, the Honeycrisp originated here in Minnesota, the Gala I think is from I think New Zealand, not sure.
    Have a great weekend

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catherine, I love apples too. I have a disc in the camera that I take out and download to my computer and then print photos. That pie was yummy, I used both kinds of apples in it. Have a great weekend. hugs

      Delete
  2. Love your photos the trees are so beautiful.
    Take care when you are out and I am sure your hospital visit will be ok.
    The apple pie looks so yummy .
    hugs and xxxs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots :-)
    I love photography, my husband likes to take photos and microscopes mushrooms. We have different lenses ... I'm sorry about my English.
    Greet from Slovakia,
    A.

    ReplyDelete