Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Autumn Time

 

Hi everyone, how was your week. Mine was pretty good. Yesterday we went for a drive in the country and I took some photos of the trees that have turned colours.

 

I have finished a couple of stitching and here they are.


 

 I finished stitching my strawberry and will find some fabric with strawberries on it for the backing.

 

 


I did not like the pumpkins and pins writing on the bottom so I just put pumpkins and added another pumpkin to the stitch. I have some fabric with pumpkins on it to do the backing.

 

 



I find this in my stash and decided it was time to do it. It is fall after all.



I saw this one done on another blog in varigated colours and want to do the same. It was so beautiful.





 




 

 These are some of the trees around our property that have changed colours in the last week or so. I love the Autumn it is so beautiful just like in the Spring when all the flowers are in bloom.


Last photo today is Jasmine wha want to wish all her buddies a wonderful Sunday and a great next week. big hugs to all.




 See you all next time.

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Yummy header .
    Beautiful photos of the trees .
    Great new starts on your stitching .
    Enjoy your new week hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: I agree with June, the header is yummy looking.
    Jasmine you are so pretty, Blondie sends hugs to Jasmine.
    I like the way you added the extra pumpkin, I am not sure what pins have to do with pumpkins, your addition of the pumpkin is perfect.
    I love the strawberry design, I used to grow strawberries, love them so much on yogurt.
    You have some fun fall designs going, I look forward to seeing them finished.
    Love the fall photos, thank-you for sharing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty time of year with the changing colors! I was just out for a drive this morning and everything is looking so colorful. Pretty stitching and such a sweet kitty! Happy October to you!

    ReplyDelete