Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2020

How to put in a Septic pad and I hate this new blogger. Can't do what I want.

 

 

Well, I am back and I have to use this new blogger format, I hope it works. I hate change especially when I was not asked if I wanted it. Here goes.

 

We had to have a new septic pad put down because we where having problems and the old one was 35 years old and falling apart. The guys showed up at 7 a.m. and where done about 3:30 p.m. I now have a big brown spot on my lawn but a new septic pad to last way after we are gone.

A few photos from start to finish. Some of these are two or three photos the same. This stupid blogger put all the photos from last to first instead of first to last and I had a hell of a time trying to fix it mess. I will not be putting up any stitching today. I just this thing publishes. Big hugs Lynda Ruth form New Brunswick.

 

























10 comments:

  1. That was a big job , best to do it now and not in the Winter.
    I was put on the new blog system from day one .
    You do use get use to it.
    Have a great week hugs .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate this one, all my photos tranfered backwards and I had a time with them. Still not right but I was getting mad so I left it the way it is and will watch what I do next time. hugs

      Delete
  2. What a job!
    I have yet to post with the new way. I have been doing it the old way still. The new does not sound fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not get into the old blogger, mine had changed to the new one. Hugs

      Delete
  3. Lynda Ruth: This is amazing, my sister in law was having septic problems, it is kind of interesting to see how it is done.
    It is nice they were they only one day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is allot of work that goes into this job and I took over 400 photos. hugs

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog . . . . I don’t like the new blogger format either . . . your post is very interesting. Greetings, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a huge job that must have been! I'm sure it feels great to have it all set for winter, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all day job, and lots of trucks and busy, busy day. It is great to have it done before Winter yes.hugs

      Delete