Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020



Hello everyone, I know I have been gone for a while, did not have much to blog about. I have been doing a little stitching. I kind of like to start and have a few on the go.

We had a really wild thunder and lightning storm last Thursday, you could see the black clouds rolling in from the west and it only took about 30 minutes before the rain and thunder and lightning hit. The thunder cracked over our house and boy, was she loud. Good thing my false teeth are pasted in or they would have jumped out of my mouth. Jasmine ducked under the couch. She hates thunder storms. This is how hard the rain came down.


























































It was quite a storm and I am glad I was not working or in it. Lasted for a couple of hours as it rolled thru and went on it's  merry way. Dave was working in Bouctouche and only got some of the rain.


Aubrey has been busy this last week getting his wood in for the winter. He got all these two piles done in a couple of days all by himself. He is now 86 and still going strong. A little bit slower but still moving good. He had one of his knees done before the virus started and will have to wait to get the other one done. At least they did the really bad one first.



I still have a few things in the garden and am waiting for my tomato's to ripen. I was over visiting Loretta this morning and came home with some red  potato's and tomato's from their garden.





 I have been a little board lately and have had to start a few stitching to keep me interested in stitching. I hate this virus, you just can't go out any where like before and have to  stay home so much is driving me crazy. I know I have to be careful but really this is going on way too long for me and for everyone else. Just want things to go back to normal. I can't even go to the doctor's, I have to take her calls over the phone. That is just stupid. I haven't seen the kidney doctor so I am hoping that my left kidney is doing okay. How would I know.



Any way enough is enough bitching. Here is what I have been doing.

 This Strawberry one is almost finished. It's a quick small stitch. I am not going to do the border.

This one is a good one.

I haven't done allot on this one. I really don't like the way the snowman is turning out and would rather do him in white on a different  coloured adia cloth but Micheal's is still out of cloth.


I love the Farm Fresh and had to have it and do it for myself. I am not in a hurry to finish. Like a few you can pick up and stitch and not get bored.



Just wanted see what this one would look like on this colour.

 Want to do this one soon. I like the saying.


My lemon trees are doing great. Replanted them. Bigger pot.



My small rose bush has one lonely rose on her. Love the orange colour.




Well, that is it for now, when I come back I hope to have a few finishes. I have to get fabric for the backs but have to make an appointment at my fabric shop to get some, and my favorite cross stitch shop  Because You Count is closing the end of the year. Don't know if someone will buy it and continue. This stupid virus again. Small business sure are having a time of it.

Thanks for coming by, love all your comments. See you all later. Be safe, be healthy and be kind to each other. And like my good friend Linda Lee says See the Colours. Big Hugs



3 comments:

  1. LyndaRuth: I had the same problem with a snowman I stitched long ago, I stitched him in white and backstitched him is a brown color, not real dark brown more like a light cocoa color.
    I like all your designs, your tomatoes look yummy.
    That is a lot of rain, oh my, Krissy is like Jasmine, she hates thunder and lightning.
    Stay healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started to wright you a comment and it flew away ha.
    Lovely garden goodies , and stitching.
    Looks a bad storm , take care and have a great week hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute new starts--that is, indeed, a perfect cure for boredom :) Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete