Followers

Monday, August 3, 2020

I Shot a Deer.



Hi Folks,

It's not what it sounds like. Yes, I shot a deer but with my camera. I would not hunt deer or moose. No, not me. I like to watch them eating and playing. Here is the deer I shot with my camera, it was over under Loretta's apple trees. She called to see if I could get a photo of the deer for her. I have a good zoom on my camera so I got some really good close ups.





She is from last years crop of babies. She was eating the apples and was not afraid of me. I was not as close as this photo, I was up the hill behind the liliac bush and did not want to make her nervous.

Such a beautiful creature.

 It was my best friends next door anniversary on Friday July 31. They have been married 66 years, isn't that wonderful. I gave Loretta a small bonquet of roses and baby breath. I gave her a card with sunflowers on it. She loves sunflowers and has some in her garden.

We went for a drive to Alma yesterday and boy was the town busy.





They have this store that makes homemade goodies and sticky buns are their centre piece. They are so good. I wanted to stop but look at the line up outside the store. We did not stop.



This is the store.
Kelly's Bake Shop.



This is a photo of how nuts the highway was all the way down and all the way back home.
Who said virus.

Well, this is all for now. I will show some stitching next time.  Just before I go I would like to wish Reba a happy birthday today. I hope you are having a great day. Love and hugs dear friend. Have a great day everyone and thanks for coming bye to read my blog. Hugs

5 comments:

  1. A perfect picture of the deer. Amazing that people will stand in lines for foods. I know what you mean about what virus. People are not helping the situation. You and Dave take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of the deer .
    Also beautiful flowers for your friend , tell them I wish them many more years of happiness .
    Your trip looked lovely , we have to many on the roads here ,they are coming down to the beaches.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Lynda, for a moment I didn't understand what you meant about the deer! But then I calmed down: how nice it is so close :)
    Happy anniversary to your neighbors: a beautiful milestone celebrated with beautiful flowers.
    I salute you Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, such sweet photos of the deer. And such a wonderful anniversary for your friends!

    ReplyDelete