Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Another Day in Paradise

Well, it is too me as long as we don't get that virus and I can dream that my place is in Paradise. It's what you make of your life, I guess. Well, we can all dream can't we? If you don't have dreams you'll go insane. Right.



Okay, now that Linda Lee has embarrassed me on her blog, I will get on with mine. Only kidding, I sent her that information for her to us. I liked what she said. Thanks Linda Lee, I hope I do get a few more followers.

Allot of bloggers have been doing the Hands on Design of, A Year of Celebrations and I decided to order mine from  The Stitch and Frame Shop in South Carolina. I was to there shop a few years back when we would go to Florida to watch the Daytona 500. I found it to be a great cross stitch shop full of everything you wanted to do in cross stitch.

Now all I need is some cloth and floss and I will start with July and work my way thru the months until I get them all done.

I also got another chart from Italy this week. I love these charts because they are so nicely done, in colour and large enough to see.






I guess I don't have to tell you who the designer is.


 I won this chart from June's blog and started it already. I made a working copy and then sent Martina the original copy. She was the other person who wanted the chart so I emailed her and sent off the chart so she can do it too.

I am doing my snowman in a beige colour, Dave says dirty snowman. Okay that sounds about right.






I have some flowers that came back this year, alittle slow but back anyway.




These tomato's absolutely do not like being out in the full sun or heat. I came outside yesterday morning and they where wilted so badly I thought I had loss them. Quick with the water. Now they will sit here for the rest of the summer with a container of water at the ready for them. I don't want to lose any because there are baby tomato's on them.


My garden is growing so great.  Nothing like fresh lettuce from the garden to put on your sandwich.



Already picked some beans, I have both green and yellow.


My sweetpea's have so many colours. As Linda Lee says "Feel the Colours.



My glad's are doing great and the yellow lilies in the middle of the tire are starting to bloom.


Can't wait to see the colours of these  glad's when they bloom in a month or two.
Well that's all for now. Thanks for coming by. Have a wonderful day and be safe, and healthy. Big hugs from New Brunswick.

6 comments:

  1. I saw LindaLee's post, but I'm already a follower or I would have followed you because of it. I have the Hands on Design charts in my stash and will probably do them next year. (So much to stitch, so little time!) I also love both of your new charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stitched the entire Hands On Design Year of Celebrations patterns. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely post , lovely new charts and what green fingers you have your garden looks fab.
    Enjoy your Friday and weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. LindaRuth: Your new stash is wonderful.
    I do like the Hands on Designs but do not need to start another design, I am over whelmed with stash, shame on me.
    Your gardens and flowers are lovely.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Lynda, nice to meet you! And thank you for coming to visit me on my blog. I automatically have the Google Translator and so I can also read blogs from Russia, Spain, Germany: try it too! What a beautiful production of embroidery, you are very good and clever; remarkable also the products of your garden. I hope to read you again, from today I will follow you on my blog roll.
    A big hug ciao ciao Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of interesting charts and a lot of stitching planned. I like the Hands on Designs. Your garden is lovely with flowers and vegetables. I was away for a few days and my sweetpeas and strawberry plants burnt with the hot sun :-(

    ReplyDelete