Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2020

How dose my garden grow.


Hi everyone,  I tried my hand at making whole wheat bagels yesterday. They  turned out great as usual. I think I have gotten this making of bagels down pat now. Think I could do this in my sleep. ha ha.






My tomato's on the porch are starting to flower. Hopefully soon I will have fresh tomato's.




Look how great my garden is growing. I love to see a garden growing. I still have rhubarb growing, soon will be time for a fourth harvest of rhubarb to go in the freezer for the winter time.



This year I will get carrots, last year nothing came but this time I will have lots.


My eggplant is starting to flower, oh boy I love eggplant. Can't wait.



Look how tall my broccoli is getting.


Ever planted glad's in a tire. I did and I fenced them in so they would grow tall and not fall over. Did not want Dave to run them over with the mower.


I have lovely sweet peas growing in the second tire and I love the colours.



I planted wildflowers in the third tire and this is how they are doing now.
No idea what they are except there are some seeds from forget me knots in here too. Time will tell what flowers I get.



And finally the beans and tomato's by the stairs. Growing like bad weeds. Joke No weeds.


Has anyone ever tried to grow lemon trees from the seeds from the store. I did and I have a few growing. The pot on the left are lemons. Basil on the right and tyme up front.



I did alittle stitching. My eyes don't allow for alot of stitching. It takes time to do some. They get blurry really quick so I just do what I can.  These flowers where suppose to be bluebells but I like the pink better.



Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Be safe, well and happy. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

3 comments:

  1. Oh my the gardens look wonderful, so many yummy veggies are coming up.
    The rhubarb is done here in Minnesota, so sad.
    I like the pink flowers they are very pretty.
    I have never tried to grow anything in the house, I may have to try sometime.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are turning in to a top gardener , well done Sis every thing looks fab.
    No stopping you now .
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness my sweet friend! You have sure been busy inside and out! Beautiful plants and those bagels look delicious! You're on my blog today, and if I left anything out, please let me know. I hope this will help with more followers!

    ReplyDelete