Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

We are lucky.



Hi everyone, hope you are all well, I have been busy taking care of my hubby. He got a problem with his bladder and had to go to the hospital the other night. I could not go with him. New rules. He was taken care of really fast thou. He has an infection and blood clots in his bladder and had to have a catheter put in you know where. Oh, boy that would hurt if you are a man. We, women are lucky that way. Anyway we have been busy here trying to get him well, the dear man thought he could go to work and I finally got him to understand that there is no place out in the country side that he would been able to use the bathroom and it was foolish to try. I finally called his doctor who got the reports from his hospital visit Sunday and told him under no circumstances is he to go to work. Thanks someone else got to him and he is now on some meds that I got from Walmart and he is feeling alittle better. He is not running to the bathroom every few minutes because he thinks he has to go. Our poor Jasmine dose not understand what the hick is going on and is so baffled she dose not sleep but watch her daddy and wonder what the hick is going on with him. He took a couple of the pills I got him yesterday at bed time last night and got some sleep finally. I know I haven't  had allot either because he gets up and I wake up. He did sleep most of last night and is now relaxing and hasn't ran for the bathroom for awhile now. But he will not be going to work for a week maybe two.

He did not know what he wanted for supper the other night so I made him hamburger soup and it was delicious. Just hamburger, beef broth, vegetables and some spices. It was very good.








Here are two photo's of my vegetable gardens. They are growing very nicely. We even had some rain over night. But the weather has been very cool the last couple of nights and days.







I don't have any stitching to show, but hope to have some done next time I blog. Take care all. Big hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Dave hope he gets better soon , what a worry for you .
    Take care both of you .
    Your garden is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that Dave went through this. I am hoping he improves every day and is not in any pain now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LyndaRuth: I am so sorry your husband is having to go through this, i hope he heals fast.
    Lovely garden.
    Jasmine knows he does not feel well, Blondie the Cat knows when I do not feel well, she then sits next to me and purrs.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete