Followers

Monday, June 1, 2020

June already.



Well, this year is speeding bye very quickly. Can't believe it's June already. Soon it will be June's birthday(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS.)   I am working on your gifts so maybe by the end of the month you will get your birthday parcel.
It is a nice sunny day here and I decided to take a photo of how nice it is today. I always wanted a house on a hill. (especially a  blue one, even the garage is blue) I guess I lucked in.

I am doing good so far without one kidney. I really don't feel that much different except the really bad pain in my back has gone. Now it's only the rheumatoid arthritics in my right knee and right butt that give me the most problems these days. I have sent away for knee braces that are suppose to work on this kind of knee problem. I talked it over with Dave and he said he had this type when he had a bad knee in his twenties. I also sent for a better back brace that's made for women and not the one I wear now that is for a man. I will use it until I get my new ones in a few weeks. Hopefully I don't have to wait all that long to feel better. I do want to do more but can't at the moment.


Well, it's been a whole month and the fish tank is still as clean and clear as ever. Hip Hip Hurray for me.




I have been babying some beans in the greenhouse and just put them out in the garden by the stairs yesterday. Just want to make sure the birds don't eat the tops off.  As you can see my iris are coming into blooms. I have a wild rose coming thru the lattice as you can see. I have no roses here so I thought I would cultivate this one. On the other side of the iris is allot of grass that I have to get out and make more garden for myself but it is hard going right now. The grass is really rooted in the ground. I will get it out.


This is a better photo  of the iris and the grass on the other side. You can just make out the Japanese bush with red flowers on the right side of the grass.




My Lily of the Valley have taken off and are trying to escape their  little flower bed under the maple tree. At first they did not grow so well, but now they are going strong. My grandma use to have a front garden full of lilies. I always loved them. It's Dave's flower for May.




 My pink blooms on the tree by the house are flowering today. Yesterday there where no blooms and today it exploded in flowers.




 Now we get to see the garden by the house. I have lots coming up. Herbs in the pot, lettuce and radish in rows. If you enlarge the photo you will see the onions and carrots beside the lettuce and at the back are turnips and poppy flowers. I still have peas in the greenhouse to be planted tomorrow. I will move the greenhouse and put more earth and plant the peas there just behind the rhubarb.










Dave painted my tires and I put lilies in the first one, sweet peas and a bleeding heart in the second and the third has nothing yet. I will have to go and find something nice to put into it.





The poor bleeding heart was under the tree beside the Japanese bush and not getting allot of sun, so I dug it up and moved it. It looks happy now.































Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week. Big hugs. Stay safe and happy.



4 comments:

  1. Your house and blossom tree looks wonderful .
    Oh and you have the green fingers bug .
    Look at your garden growing away .
    Every thing looks lovely
    Good to hear you are doing ok , take care .
    Have a good new week hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LyndaRuth: The flowering tree is beautiful, ours have already shed their flowers, i wish they lasted all summer.
    Your garden is coming along nicely, carrots are my favorite veggie.
    I am so happy you are doing well after your surgery, I hope the brace works for you I know many who use the knee brace and love it.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to know that you are feeling well. Your gardens look great. Our heat of the 100s is starting so things might get a little tired in my garden.

    ReplyDelete