Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sunny days again.




Hi Folks, I'm back. We had some interesting things happen this last week. But, today Dave went over to he hospital early this morning and now can go back to work tomorrow.

We had a power outage the other day and around supper time we still had not power. I had made a pizza to cook, so Dave said lets use the bbq to cook it on. It only took 10 minutes and it turned out great. We kepted an eye on it so it would not burn. So yummy.




This lovely bush is my friend Loretta's and the other day it had two visitors on it. I did manage to capture one of them.



I just started taking photo's and hoped I would get some good shots.  I say you can't get any better than this one below or the next two that follow. This is a Swallowtail Butterfly. He sure likes the nectar in this bush.







The iris are blooming beside the bean garden.





I cleaned out most of the rhubarb and put it in the freezer. I did boil some and had a dish after supper. Delisious.



The liliac are in bloom.



I finally got the right filters for my fish tank and did a complete over haul and now it will be clean for another month.




Yesterday I got a couple of nice charts in the mail. I have ordered a few things in the last couple of months and these charts only took a week to show up. I am still waiting for the others to get here.





 I do have a couple of stitch's to show you. First is a stitcher lives here and the flower fabric to back it with.




Second one is like June's but different colours. I liked it so much I decided to stitch it right away. The backing fabric is the same as the one above.



That's about all for today. Everyone here is now healthy and happy. Dave is ready to go back to work and I am ready to have the house to myself for awhile. I love him dearly but too much of a good thing is not so good. Sometimes he is over helpful and some jobs only need one person to do them. I did help him mow the lawn on Saturday. The front has a hill which is tricky to mow so he did the front lawn and I did the back and side lawn. He over did it a bit. He sat on the porch and watched me do the rest. All he had to do was show me how to work the mower and I did it. Sometimes men need to ask for help too.


Well, that's all for now. Hope to see you all back here next time. Have a great week. Be healthy and be safe. Big hugs to all.






3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Love the pictures of your garden the pretty flowers and bush with the lovely butterfly how beautiful.
    Love your new stash , and your stitching looks fab.
    Good to hear Dave is better , take care hugs to both .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Dave is recovered.
    You have wonderful new charts. I like the flower trio you stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda Ruth: So happy Dave can go back to work.
    I hope you are doing okay also.
    Lovely designs, the fabric for the flowers is a perfect match.
    Your garden is looking so good, I totally love the butterfly, so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete