Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Kitty says hi!



Hello every one, how are you today. It is a cold Tuesday here. No sun just a mild wind that is cold and feels like winter is still here. How do you like my prepared garden. I will plant vegetables when it it warmer and I know there will not be any snow. It was suppose to snow yesterday but it was just cold.

I covered my rhubarb with peat moss so it would not get cold and stop growing. I also put peat moss on my daffodils too.





I spent an hour on Monday cleaning my fish tank. I had to get a new filter system for the tank because the pet store was out of just filters for the system I have. They don't have allot of stuff in and no fish, birds, dogs or cats.





Dave and I went for a Sunday drive to Shediac and I love this scene on the lobster store as you come into town. That's quite the lobster the boy is holding. There where quite a few people standing out side waiting to get lobster. I myself do not eat lobster. I like King crab better. Never did like the taste of lobster.










Well, I don't have much more to say except my dishwasher is being delivered tomorrow morning to the house. I thought I had to go get it but someone called this morning and said they would deliver it to our porch but not into the house. I don't care as long as I don't have to go get it like I thought I had too.

Well, I hope you all are safe and having a good week. Big hugs until next time.oxoxo








4 comments:

  1. LyndaRuth: I am so in love with your header photo, what a beautiful cat.
    I love the lobster photo, I love lobster.
    I will be looking forward to seeing your rhubarb growing and seeing what you make with the rhubarb.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it warms up so you can get your garden going. I've managed to do some weeding, not nearly enough though. I've mowed 3 times so far, but we've only had a few nice warm days. Hang in there. Your fish tank is so pretty and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it is still so cold there, I hope Spring comes to you soon.
    The lobster photo is great I thought it was real ha.
    Your ground is ready and waiting , can't wait to see what you will be growing .
    Have a fun day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, popping in to say hi, as I make my blog rounds. Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete