Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

I am still here.





Hello everyone, I hope you are all safe from this C/virus that is going around our world these days. I do hope they find a cure for this thing before the whole world is sick.




 


I have been resting and trying to stay home and not go anywhere if not necessary. I had to go to the hospital on the 10th of March to get the staples out. But that was not fun or the ichy feelings afterwards. Did not feel good for a few days. I got more bruises than I know what to do with. Will take a few months for them to disappear.

Right now I just stay home and do alittle but not over doing. Trying to let my insides go back to the way they where before the operation. I will find out at the end of next month when I see Dr. Breault who took out the kidney and find out how bad it was and if it was cancer. He got it all out in a bag and there was no bleeding so he was happy with the operation and I am too.

Dave has been taking good care of me and won't let me go out on my own. Even going to the hospital for an hour took allot out of me. I hope not to go thru this again. I had a very worried daughter in Ontario and I got to call her later in the day after my operation to tell her I was okay. She loves her mom.

I have not done any stitching or made any dish clothes just not in the mood right now. Hopefully I will feel better soon and get back to it.


Just wanted to let everyone know I am okay and doing good. Just need time to heal. The stitches are healing good but the inside takes longer to heal.

thanks for dropping bye and checking on me. I love to read your comments. God bless you all and try to stay safe from this horrible virus. I pray we will all make it thru this.

Have a great day and a good week.  Big Hugs.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely header.
    So happy you are back , missed you.
    Take it steady now hugs and xxxs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and steady, you've got this!

    both of you take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to read a post from you and hear you are doing ok. Keep resting, take time to recover, sending positiveness and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are recovering well with Dave by your side. Take it easy and stay home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LyndaRuth: I am so sad you are not feeling well, I hope you are back to normal very soon, I hope you are feeling well enough to pick up needle and thread soon.

    Catherine

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your operation went well and you are on the mend. Look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete