Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Come to my tea party.


Any one care for an imaginairy tea party I am having today. Everyone is invited for tea and cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches. There will be strawberry shortcakes too. We will be having just the best English teas and we can all socialize together We will have hot tea and ice teas for those who want them.The tea party will be at 3p.m., so I hope you all can come. We will have it in my English Garden among the sweet fragrances of all the roses and other flowers you can imagine. Babies breath, for-get-me-nots, carnations, daffodils and lakespur. You can smell cosmos, buttercups, penionies, and lilly of the valleys.












 So hurry along and come to my place for the tea party and bring your own tea cup and saucer and plates because I don't want anyone to get sick.

I can wait to see you all here. Hurry now and don't be late. Big hugs await you all.










4 comments:

  1. i am here ,lovely tea and yummy cakes .
    Have a good day hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea.
    Have a sweet day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, hope you're doing well and staying safe. Crazy times. Would love to sit and smell pretty flowers. Daffodils are just starting to bloom here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I missed your tea party, I hope you had great fun.

    ReplyDelete