Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It's a long road we are all walking now.


I hope this virus is over soon and life on this planet can go back to some kind of normal.
I thought you all would like the header with a whole lot of beautiful flowers to look at. My way of bring some sunshine to you all.

I am glad I had some guests for my tea party, we had such an grand time enjoying the sandwiches, small cakes with our tea while we sat in the garden amid the lovely fragrances of all those treasured flowers. The sun shone down warm on us and the birds sang us their melodies from above. It was a grand time had by all who came. It's a joy to spend time with friends.


I just downloaded a new stitch chart from Tiny Modernist  of a 6 part series. This is what it looks like when you get it. The download is automatic once your payment of $23.00 dollars US is paid.
You also get the colour floss sheet too. I will have to wait awhile so I can go to Micheal's and get some adia cloth. It can be done on allot of different clothes. I think I will enjoy doing this a waiting for Summer, Autumn and Winter too come to my inbox.



I got some lettuce, paisley and sweet basil growing on my kitchen sill. As you can see we still have some snow outside, but it is raining today so hopefully it will get rid of some.






















 As you can see below I have started some more seeds. I am trying more lettuce, tomato, cucumber and raddish. Only planted them a couple of days ago and they are starting to come up.



All my fish are still with me. Healthy and happy. I put a jar in their tank to stimulate them and all the fish are taking turns going into the jar and coming back out again. You have to give them something to entertain them or they will get bored and maybe die.



I have lots of little strawberry begonia plants growing now. I have two more small pots upstairs in my sewing room doing quite well too.


Here are some pictures of the weather outside the house and of how much snow we have left to get rid of. I hope Spring if around the corner, at least March went out like a lamb.




Top picture is looking towards the garage.


Above picture is looking out the front of the house to the road, and the next one is looking down the driveway to the road. Allot of my fellow neighbors are walking up and down our long road to get outside and get some fresh air and exercise. They all keep a good distance from one another.



This picture is the back yard of our property. We never did get allot of snow this year.



Well, that's all for now, Hope you all are safe and warm and not getting that horrible virus.

Take care and be safe. Big hugs from me to you. Love to all my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Love your header .
    I like your new stitching .
    You have green fingers my friend .
    Lovely photos of your home ,Look at that snow .
    Take care , big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a difference, I have just read Bec's post from a dry Australia and you are posting about snow! What a world we live in, it's great to see new life in your seedlings. Stay safe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Bev's post http://kaingahappenings.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Love your new header; it is so very colourful! Lovely stitching and lots of lovely plants growing. Keep safe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might need to order your adia cloth, are they even opened? I wouldn't think it would be considered essential business...if you're in a state with stay at home orders. Looks like a very detailed cross stitch. Should keep you busy a good long while. And right you are, we have long road to walk...longer I think then some might be prepared for. Nice to see your seeds growing.

    ReplyDelete