Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2020

I am sending you all a banquet of Peonies to brighten your day.



This is my house on the hill. We are almost out of snow. Hip hip hurray.  I am sick of the cold and snow. Now we have to content with the water and it's flowing into our septic tank and backed up into the house twice. All the ground water has no where to go so our septic guy said to buy a sub pump and pump out the water. Since it is sitting on top of everything else it is safe to pump up and the pump stops at a certain level. We are now able to relax and not worry so much until the lawn dries up and all the water goes away. Summer gets here soon. My basement carpet is ruined and will have to be pulled up and replaced.

I have been cross stitching but nothing I can show you right now. Gifts for friends.




 Dave has not been able to go to work so he his working out in his garage puttering about. He has been burning all the card board boxes we have accumulated in the past and is rearranging his garage and adding hoses and stuff.
Our little tractor only got used 3 times this winter.









 This is our neighbor's cat wandering around trying to fine a mouse or two.




My pair of Canada geese have returned and are looking for something to eat.  Boy, they are big.



I started this lily in my green house but all I am getting is height and leaves. Hope it warms up soon so I can put it outside and see if it will flower.




























This is my neighbor's house, is that enough social distancing. Boy, I will be glad when all this virus is gone.






























Hope you all stay safe and happy. I am recovering nicely from my surgery and it's  like I never had a bad kidney at all. Big hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. LyndaRuth: Nice photos, Mike has been spending time in the garage also, I guess its a guy thing.
    We do not have cats wandering there is a leash law, Blondie sits on the front porch watching birds.
    I will be so happy when this pandemic is over, I miss going to Church and seeing my dear friends.

    Stay Healthy
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sis and a Happy Easter to you both .
    I have been in the garden all week and it's been very hot, today was very hot .
    I had to come inside I was burning . It is going to go back to cool weather after tomorrow .
    Just to hear the birds and watch them coming down for water and so many Butterflies and bumble bees .
    It's been wonderful . Have a good weekend .

    ReplyDelete