Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Buttercups maybe?


This morning when I looked out my bathroom window I thought I saw buttercups in my back yard, but on closer inspection and with camera in hand, I took photo's and realized that they are not buttercups. Not sure what kind of flower they are. But lots of them all over the yard. I had to get photo's quickly because hubby wanted to cut the grass and then we are going for a drive. It is a nice sunny day after Friday and yesterday's rainfall. We need the rain but could it not do it on the weekends.


 These are the flowers at a closer look. Anyone know what they are. Would love to know.



My white liliac tree has bloomed with a full load of flowers on every branch. First time since we moved down here 18 years ago.

I love to sit on this swing and just rock back and forth and think.

I got a great cross stitch chart in the mail yesterday and can't wait to start it, but first I have to finish a special gift for my friend June. I have it almost done. All the stitching if done just have to add fabric and sew it up. I have been working on it all month. I will show it to you guys after June get it.

I fell in love with this chart and had to have it. Now that I have all my floss sorted into boxes, I can just go to the right box and pick out the floss. I have lots of adia to work on so that will be fun.


Now for the health news, I finally got my doctor conveinced to let me have a Echo Cardio gram and we found out what my under lying problem is.   I have Nonvahular Atrial Fibrillation.  My heart is beating too fast for the blood flow to exit the upper chambers of my heart and is leaving blood in them. It is irregular and trouble for me. I could get a blood cloth that would got to  my brain and cause a stroke. My doctor sent me for a long Cardio gram and then to see her the next day. I am now on three blood pressure meds and Lixiana 60 mg to control this problem.

Atleast we are getting ahead of this and I should hopefully feel much better after a few months on these med's. It should help me allot and I have the inhaler for my breathing which dose help now.


I am just glad that we finally found out what the problem was and it can be fixed without any surgery.  Was not looking forward to that at my age.

Well, I am off to get the floss and adia for my new Stitching project. Hope you all have a great Sunday. I wish you all good health and I will see you all here later on. Big hugs from New Brunswick.




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have wild yellow daisies. Very pretty.
    Lucky you to have a swing on the porch.
    Take care of yourself. Hope that the meds help.
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header what a sweet photo.
    Not sure about the yellow plants .
    Oh my goodness so happy your doctor found out what you have , the tablets should sort you out .
    Thank you for your for my birthday stitching can't wait to see it now.
    I love your new chart too , there are some lovely ones out there at the moment .Enjoy your drive .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that header is adorable, how did you get that sweet baby to pose for the photo.
    I love your new design it is so sweet.
    I am so happy you found out what is going on, I wish you great health now that you have it under control.
    The flowers are very pretty, I am sure I would not want them in my grass, do you have a bird feeder nearby, maybe the seeds are from the feeder, just a thought

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete