Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2019

spring in the air.

Hello everyone, I guess you may be wondering where I have been. My husband put Windows 10 on my computer and you know what that means. I have to find my stuff all over again. Been busy trying to get back to where I was. I hate change.

Jasmine is here to wish you a good morning and to tell you that we finally got rid of all the snow and mostly cold weather. I finally got with help from hubby to clean part of my side garden out of grass so I could plant my glads that I started in my greenhouse. Even have a tomato plant growing.

Jasmine sends a big hello to her friend Blondie. Hope you are well. Hugs.












Look at all the grass that was there. I have been wanting to do this for the last few years but something always happens to put it off. I still have the other side of the iris's to get all the grass out. Alittle at a time.


As you can see the grass is getting a hair cut and the dandelion's are back.
My rhubarb is growing great. Going to make a rhubarb pie soon.


Can you see the poppies in all this grass.





























My yellow bush is blooming this year. It has allot of flowers on it.



My front garden took a beating this winter. It will have to be redone all over again. I will have to cover it in the winter from all the snow we get.


Even the peonies got trampled.  Just starting to come up now.


I have been sorting my floss out this week. I liked Gracie's idea of putting her floss in photo boxes and Micheal's had them on for $3.00  a box so I got enough and have been busy sorting my floss. I have six boxes full to overflowing. I got the floss years back when you could get it from Micheal's  3 for a dollar. Got thing it dose not spoil. I know I have doubles but I will sort them later. Can only do one thing at a time.  Can't wait for warmer weather and not so much rain.

Well, I am off to try and reorganize  my sewing room again. It always gets cluttered and with my back I take longer to arrange then I use too. I hope everyone has a good day. Thanks for dropping by and leaving nice comments. Big hugs to all who visit me.

4 comments:

  1. Your garden is going to be great. I always love the Forsythia bush...so bright and a sure sign of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blondie sends hugs to the beautiful Jasmine, what a sweet photo, it looks like Jasmine is posing just for your camera.
    I have so much gardening to do I feel overwhelmed.
    I am looking forward to seeing everything in your gardens blooming.
    I can almost smell the pie cooking.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see jasmine has a friend in blog land now .
    I am so happy your snow is no longer with you .
    Your garden will soon be blooming .
    I have windows 10 too ,it's not easy to use I will be coming over to ask your hubby for some help in the future ha.
    Have a fab weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness Lynda, you have a LOT of gardening work to do!Take good care of your back dear!!

    ReplyDelete