Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Spring plus Warm Weather.



All the snow is finally gone and the weather is starting to warm up. As you can see below Jasmine is enjoying sleeping in the sun. I don't blame her for wanting some warmth. It's been along time coming. It's May already and it is just getting warmer. What will summer be like.





New pieces for the fish to enjoy.



I had my cactus in the greenhouse for awhile and then put it on the kitchen table and found this bloom yesterday. I did not even know it was white.


My Rhubarb  is starting to grow nicely.



I have Iris and Daffoild's  growing in the garden and I need to get allot of that grass out so I can plant some flowers or vegetables. I am waiting for it to warm up more.





I have been doing alittle stitching too.



hope everyone has a nice day and thanks for dropping by to say hello. See you all later.

7 comments:

  1. Jasmine looks so comfortable. We are having a cooler day with earlier rain. My poor cactus are both doing terrible. I think it is the end for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are free of snow , a little warm sunshine soon brings the flowers out.
    Jasmine looks happy .
    Your stitching looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you do not have snow we are free of snow also, today lots of rain.
    Jasmine looks so comfy, Blondie the cat says hello to Jasmine, Blondie loves laying in the sun and on the heater vent on the floor.
    Your Chair and flower design look interesting, love the Pansy design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good feeling when things start to bloom and spring hits and we have sun. Always thrilled when winter goes by by. I used to have a cactus but it went by the way side after several years, but it always bloomed pinkish red. I've never seen a white bloom on a Christmas Cactus, very pretty. Cute x-stitch projects, will be fun to see them grow.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me waving hello again as I make my blog rounds.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see blooms in the garden. Beautiful stitching!

    btw, I emailed the recipes, hope that you received them ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, popping round again as I make my blog rounds. Waving hello
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete