Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Geese in the back yard and Happy Easter to All.





Last year we had Canada Geese in the back yard and they have returned this year. I don't know what they find back there to eat but whatever it is they like it.  Just looks like allot of mud and grass to me.



They sure are big, would make a nice juicy dinner. But I would not eat them. I rather watch them in the back yard and flying over head.






Been busy with my new bread machine. Trying to get the kinks out of it. I made some small 1 lb loaves of bread but it rose so high. I have to cut down on the yeast and the flour to try and get it not to try and climb out of the bread machine.



See how the loaves have risen so high. Won't cook on top that way.



See what I mean. Too high in machine.



This is what they look like after you wrestle them out of the machine.




I made Dave his favorite spaghetti for supper last night. Had enough leftover for two more meals, so I freeze the leftovers for a later day.



I went to town to my favorite chinese resturant for my supper. 



I have found some time to stitch alittle. Here is a spring  and a welcome stitch I have done this week.




Been wanting to do this one for awhile now. Will finish and hang on my door.




Well, today I got another chair delivered from Leon's. This is the third one so far. The first one broke at the front where you raise the foot rest. There was a big knot and it cracked. Could not fix. Got the second one not even a week later and it cracked at the side where you rest your arm. I just put my hand on the arm rest to push myself back in the chair and heard to big crack noises. So we called Leon's and they just replaced that chair with this new one today. Maybe I should just sit in another chair and admire this one. They say third time is the charm. What do you think, am I gonna get luck and have this one alittle longer than a week. The first chair did last a whole year and just after the warranty ended.


I don't know what to do if this one fails. Hope it last alittle longer than the rest.

Hope everyone has a nice Easter. big hugs. Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your chair holds up, that doesn't seem very long. Pretty Spring x-stitching. Not sure why your bread machine would do that. Love that it's a double though. I used to use mine daily which was a bit of pain...then I just stopped.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this chair fails maybe try another company. As for the bread machine, does the machine have a trouble shooter section in the booklet? Love the stitching and the Canada goose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just do not make furniture like they used to, most things are made by robots, its a shame.
    Totally love both your finished projects so sweet.
    We get lots and lots of geese on the golf course at one time, they make a mess when there are so many.

    Happy Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see your snow gone .
    Bread looks yummy .
    I hope this chair lasts, Catherine is right , they don't make them like they use to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Gracie. I think you should check the booklet that came with the bread machine. I sure hope this chair lasts for many years to come. Happy Easter Lynda Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me popping in again as I make my blog rounds, waving hello.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete