Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Snow and bread machine.


Finally the weather has risen some. First day in a long time it is above zero here. Most of the snow from the last few nights has melted away.







I managed to walk down the driveway and took some photo's of the snow.  Most of what we had has gone.


The UPS came yesterday and brought me a very large box. Inside was my new bread machine.

Even this box is big.


Here is the new bread machine and the next photo shows what came with it.


Here is a loaf of bread from the new bread machine.





I did use my old $5.00 bread machine to make some bagels while I waited for the new one to arrive. It did say up to 6 weeks wait but it got here in two weeks.  I am now making two loaves of bread at once. Will add photo to bottom of this when it is done.


Jasmine is looking for Spring.


A couple of photo's from the road that I took this morning. Still alittle snow on the ground.


I do hope everyone has a great weekend. hugs.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sick of snow it was in the 50s and 60s last week yesterday it started to snow at 2:00 p.m. has not stopped we have had rain sleet thunder, hail and winds, I hope it stops soon.
    Jasmine looks so sweet, Blondie the cat says hello to Jasmine.
    Your bagels look yummy.
    Your new machine is very nice.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no not more snow , I really hope Spring comes for you soon.
    Love your header , so pretty.
    Wow what a great bread maker I bet it will be making some Yummy bread.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snow is still too much. Hope it will soon be gone. Love the new bread machine and those bagels look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your header photo is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading yours.

    ReplyDelete