Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Daffodils are blooming.


Spring is here in the greenhouse. Daffodils are blooming. All the rest of the tulips, the bulbs rotted, I don't know why, probably not any good.





How do you like the lettuce.


Another pic of the green house.




I had to get a new bread machine.  This is a replacement of the one I had but it started grinding so I got it replaces but Dave is or should I say sent for a new one for me. It is a better one than this one. I am sending this one to my daughter Crystal. It will be a Anniversary present for her. We where talking on the phone yesterday while I was trying to make bagels and it was grinding so loud she could here it. It has a two year warranty on it so back went the broken one.



This is the new one, a much better one than I have and it has three pans to make bread. you can make two loafs at once. Dave  is in love with homemade bread and he wanted me to have a good one. I found a recipe that dose not use sugar and he likes it. Also have a recipe that you do not put salt in.



This is all the goodies you get with this new bread machine. Just have to wait a couple of weeks, but I can always make bread or bagels by hand for a short time.

Here is my fish tank, I got some more fish.

Hope you all have a great day. Hugs.

4 comments:

  1. You have some flowers now that's wonderful and all those lettuce .
    Nice bread maker .
    Have a great week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: I love homemade bread, the house smells so good when baking.
    Love the fish tank.
    Your garden is really taking off, I hope the weather warms up soon here it is still chilly.
    Lovely flowers.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all Crystal here Lynda oldest...can't wait to start making bread ,when I was talking to mom I told her I can smell the bread from Ontario,can't wait for my new bread maker ... my hubby loves bread especially home made bread so he will love the surprise I haven't told him yet .mom's flowers are so pretty my mom always has an green thumb well talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fish tank is so pretty and colorful. I used to use my bread machine all the time, and then got out of the habit. Not sure if it's still here somewhere...and if so, wonder if it works, lol. Your greenhouse is nice, sorry about the tulip's...did the bulbs get too wet?
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete