Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Photo's from my Camera.


Well, I promised you guys some photo's from my new camera and here they are. Some are from outside in the yard and others are from web cams on the computer. I think these turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

We have been having terrible winds and cold here. I had to go out today and I hated the cold. Not going out again unless absolutely necessary. Maybe if the weather warms up on the weekend. I won't even let Dave cook hamburgers outside in this cold weather. He dose not need a cold and besides the winds won't let the BBQ stay lit.




Do you see Dave at the house.


Here he is in the garage putting a bottom onto our new mail box. Haven't had a new one in 16 years. Time for one.



Some old equipment in the snow.




My neighbor's house.



Now photo's from the web cam's.

Panda's in China.



Eagle in the Yukon.



Now sea life from a web cam that I don't know where. All kinds of different fish, rays, sharks, and beautiful tropical fish.
















Will have some more photo's later. have a great day. Thanks for dropping bye. hugs









2 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: I love taking photos, you are having fun thank-you for sharing with us, I think we have more snow then you, I am praying for spring.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Sis, hope you are enjoying taking lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete