Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2019

I got something new.





Hello everyone, hope you are having a great weekend. We are having a nice sunny day today. It is still cold but not too bad. I am going out later to take photo's with my new camera that my honey bought for me yesterday while I was at the hospital getting my pacemaker checked. It is a great new camera. It is a Nikon  D3500  and it has a 18 to 55 zoom lens on it. It is bigger than my other camera that I got 10 years back, but it is so worth it. It was $500.00  Canadian and he got two years warranty on it. One is a Nikon Service Warranty and the other is a Nikon Worldwide Service Warranty.

Want to see my new camera. It's a good thing I have a camera to take it's picture. It would be hard to show you if I did not have another camera.









 I made another loaf of bread and this one came up better than the others. I think the bread machine has to be broken in and used awhile before the loaves come out uniform.


 I cleaned the fish tank and arranged different than the last time. I also broke down their food to smaller bites so they don't leave so much floating in the tank and it should stay cleaner longer. I hope. Dave helps me clean the tank so it is easier now.


 My tulips are coming up great but I think the daffodils are waiting for Spring.









Anyway, I have no stitching to show today, maybe next time. I am off to do laundry and go out and take photo's with my new camera. Bye for now. hugs

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda Ruth: That camera is a beauty, I am looking forward to seeing what photos you take with it.
    I totally love your new header photo.
    I love homemade bread, the house always smells so good and there is nothing better then a warm piece of bread with butter, yummy.
    We never used caked food for our fish, we only used flakes.

    Stay warm
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks for dropping by, I use flakes too but they are way too big for their little mouths and they don't eat it all so I crushed the flakes and they like it more. I love homemade bread too. I will show some photo's in a day or two. hugs

      Delete
  2. That's a very smart camera I can see loads of lovely photos coming.

    Lovely bread and your bulbs are coming up.


    Have a lovely Sunday enjoy .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping bye and I hope you have a great week and feel good. hugs

      Delete
  3. Nice new camera! I would have a hard time learning how to use lenses. I'm such a point and click person. Good idea on the tank with regard to food, that makes sense to me. Flowers soon, that's exciting. The bread looks great. I need to look in the basement and see if I still have my bread machine......not sure. Plus, I wonder what I did with the directions
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always get the manual on line. With all the information with the camera it is easy to get pictures. You just turn the lens with your left hand and click with your right hand. It's allot easier than it looks. thanks for coming bye. hugs

      Delete
  4. Your new camera looks wonderful! I've been thinking about getting myself a nice one like that so I'll be interested to see how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just starting to get use to it and I like it so far.hugs

    ReplyDelete