Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Summer- Lemonade and Flowers


Well, I am back again. I love the warm summers but we have had so much cool wet weather. It finally stopped raining long enough last week for Dave to redo our stairs and put up railings. He did a great job but I am glad it's done.



this is a side view and a full on view. He even re cemented the slab at the bottom of the stairs. What do you think.


I managed to save some tomato plants and pepper and a summer squash. I had to get some more cucumber plants. Mine did not make it thru the cold weather.



Our neighbour has guinea  hens and they come to visit along with the Canada geese.



They do love our lawn and they run all over the place. 

 

I love my header because I love to smell the flowers in summer and I love drinking lemonade that is home made. 

 




 I have been doing alittle stitching but not allot.

 

 

I hope you all have a good week. big hugs Lynda Ruth



4 comments:

  1. Il lavoro alla scala esterna รจ venuto davvero molto bene.
    Complimenti anche per il ricamo in corso, spero di riuscire a vederlo terminato presto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your staircase with the banister looks great, great job done there.
    We also have tomato plants and the first fruits are already appearing.
    I like your two stitching projects very much, beautiful flowers.
    enjoy your week
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the header , And wow the stairs look great .
    Love your stitching , don't you just love Danny's designs .
    Your garden veg are doing well .
    Have fun hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Lynda Ruth: It is so nice to see another post from you.
    I hope each day gives you good health.
    The steps are beautiful with the railing.
    Lovely designs you are working on, I love bunnies.
    It is sad about your plants at least you were able to save a few.
    Have a wonderful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete