Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

June already.

 

 

 

 We went for a drive and I got to soak my feet in the ocean across from Prince Edward Island. 

How do you like the lighthouse. They are all over the province.



Jasmine is sun bathing on the porch.



I have a small garden started and some flower around the house  plus some herbs.



Potato and beans in these two containers.




Dave cutting the lawn or hay field, there are lots of grass.

That's all for today, Hope you all have a nice week. I am feeling allot better and am doing alittle more each day. Big hugs from New Brunswick.
 

3 comments:

  1. The lighthouse is beautiful, I've never seen one so square.
    It's wonderful when you can walk through the water like that.
    Nice pictures, thanks for showing.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighthouse .
    Great to see you out and about again, and having fun with your garden .
    Everything looks wonderful , I wish I had a big lawn I would sit on that mower all day ha.
    Take care and enjoy a lovely weekend , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you are feeling better. Love all your flowers/plants. Hello to Dave.

    ReplyDelete