Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Happy Easter Weekend

 


Hello everyone, I am back. My Amy finally flowered all 4 flowers over the winter months. It was suppose to be white and red. Doesn't look it dose it. Oh, well it is just as beautiful any way.


I have not been doing so well with my back pain and I fell on my knees two weeks ago and have ended up with bruises all down my right leg from above the knee to the tip of my toes. This is not fun. I have more colour on my whole leg then in a box of crayons.  I had to go to the blood clinic yesterday and last night my legs and feet where in so much pain, I think I cried half the night. I finally got some rest this morning. I had ice on my knees and  had my feet in a pan of hot water. 


When I fell down I think I did something to my back because the pain is not the same and it dose not hurt the same. I think I did something to the dics in my back but trying to get hold of the doctor is useless. They will not answer the phone or the door if you go over. What the sense is it if you have a doctor and you can't even see them. 



Just the top of the knee, you don't want to see the rest.


I have babied this plant all winter. I've gotten rewarded with blooms

I have made some cookies and bagels again and I make two loaves of bread each week for my husband's sandwich in his lunch.





Hubby got me a new dishwasher and it sings when it is finished doing the load. I love it.


Well, I am off now. I have been doing some crocheting with new wool I got from Denmark and have put the stitching up for awhile.




Jasmine says hi to everyone and my friend Jean in Ontario loved the little Owl pillow I sent her.


Have a nice Easter weekend everyone and I will return in awhile. Big hugs to all and stay safe. Enjoy family and friends.


5 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: It is so good to see a post from you and not about snow yahoo.
    Jasmine looks so pretty, Blondie the cat says hello pretty Jasmine.
    Your bagels and cookies look yummy.
    Your yarn has pretty colors
    Sop sorry about your fall, I have a doctor which I can call anytime even in the night hours, I wish you had the same doctor, good luck with the healing I hope your pain goes away quickly.

    Happy easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you Lynda ,
    Your leg tells me you had a very bad fall .
    Please take it easy , nothing worse than Back pain.
    Your flower looks so pretty
    I knit or do a puzzle when I can't sew with my fingers hurting.
    Happy Easter to you all , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you post a blog post. It's been so long I've been concerned. I keep popping in and waving as I make my blog rounds though. So sorry to hear about your fall, hope you heal quickly. Flowers are beautiful and the cookies look good. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me popping in again to wave as I make my blog rounds. Hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, such a fall is not pleasant. I hope you are feeling better now. Those cookies and bagels look delicious and your jasmine is really cute.
    Enjoy your weekend, Martina

    ReplyDelete