Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Hi, I am back.

 

 

Hello everyone. I know it's been a long time since I last blogged. I have not be well. I fell awhile back and hurt myself bad. My whole right leg was black and blue and swollen. It took a month for the bruises to go away and most of the hurting to stop. I still have pain from my knee up to my hip. It is hard to walk and even harder to consecrate on doing anything with out the pain. 

I am feeling better and able to move more. I will try and not do falling again. Dave is going to fix the stairs so I don't fall again. My knees most days are swollen and walking at all for any time is hard and I feel it for days after. I don't go out much anymore and I hate that I can't. I will be glad when Dave is thru working the end of December and he can help me more. He is looking forward to retirering. He is counting the days.


I have done alittle knitting, crocheting and stitching but will show next time. I did plant alittle garden in a stand up garden and two box gardens. Will show next time. 


Hope you all have a good day. big hugs Lynda Ruth

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda Ruth: I am so sorry you have been ill, its a shame that it takes so long to heal.
    It is good to hear you have been busy in the crafting department.
    I hope all your pain is gone soon.
    Love the header photo.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back Lynda , take care and do things slowly .
    Hope the sun is out for you and you are enjoying your garden boxes .
    Have a good week hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your injury. I sure know how long it takes for healing! Be more careful..... keeping you in my thoughts. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds very painful--I'm so sorry to read about your injury. Hope the worst is over and you can feel more like yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, I'm glad to hear from you, such injuries take a long time to heal, but as long as there were no fractures, it's slowly but surely. I'm happy for you that things are going a little better. Take your time and take care of yourself.
    Have a good time, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you weren't doing well after your fall, but glad you're on the mend. Keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete