Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2022

First weekend in February.

 

 

Well, we have had three more snow storms and I don't know where we are going to put any more snow. It is piling up now. I could make tunnels in the snow that is in my back yard and even a Eskimo home or two.
I have not been doing very much except a little stitch for my friend Jean in Ontario. She likes owls and I did one for her and will send it to her when I finish it. I am looking for my glue gun and can't find it at the moment. I did a chain of yellow crochet to go around the owl pillow and I need my gun.

 But first some of the snow storm.

 

 

Look out the window at the back yard and you will see lots of snow piled up.


I decided to make me some bagels today while Dave was blowing out the driveway.



And now the owl pillow and this is the front and the back below.

This is the crochet ribbon to go around the pillow once I get another glue gun.



If you look at the pot one the left you will notice something is starting to grow. I got this bulb before Christmas and planted it. It did not grow so I left it in the window. Yesterday I was going to throw it out and it is growing. Who knew it takes this long to decide to start growing.  The top photo shows the bulb better.

Well, I guess that is all for today. I hope everyone has a nice weekend with not allot of snow. Bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. Dave should build you a big snowman now ha,
    Looks so cold brrrrrrrrrr.
    Love the owl stitch and finish will look wonderful.
    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of snow. Those bagels look yummy. I love your finished owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda Ruth, your owl pillow is adorable.
    Your bagels look yummy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boooo on the snow, hope it melts for you soon. Stay in and stay warm, perfect time to work on projects. The little owl pillow is cute. Hope you find your gun and your bulb blooms soon to give you some color to help hold you over til the snow is gone and spring has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, popping in to say hi and hoping you're ok. These are such crazy times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making blog rounds so waving hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrrr that snow, lovely to look at but not for me. We rarely get snow here in S Wales by the sea. Lovely cross stitch, makes me want to try to cross stitch again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waving hello as I make blog rounds.

    ReplyDelete