Followers

Monday, January 17, 2022

Another Snow Day.

 

 Well, January is becoming a crappy month for having lots of snow and cold weather. I want Spring to come.


 Well, we got hit by another snow storm a couple of days after the first one and today we are getting hit with another snow storm. Oh, Mother Nature go to bed and leave us alone.  It's cold and snowing and blowing and not a nice day to go out in.

 



 This is what I am working on right now. I did not like the light colour of the station on the fabric I choose so I am using 434 DMC.

I to am going to do the months of the year into pillows.


June sent me the January pillow for my birthday last year and I am now going to do all of them. Hopefully I don't get bored and stop doing them.

 

 
 
Jasmine is staying nice an warm and cosy inside today. She likes her blue blanket on her two pillows to sleep on. She is unsure why Dave is home and not at work. He is now off for a couple of month thru the winter. About time he took his vacation.




I hope you all have a great week. big hugs Lynda Ruth

5 comments:

  1. I think your snow looks wonderful! We are just having horrible damp weather, i'm hoping for some frosty mornings
    before Spring arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More snow ! wow it looks so pretty , but boy you have had your fair share .
    Nice stitching , enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow looks pretty but is a bit annoying. Great stitching, I agree with your colour change

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth: WE have had sub-zero weather here in Minnesota, just a little dusting of snow this week.
    Sweet gift from June.
    Love the pillow.
    Blondie the Cat says hello to Jasmine.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in the North of Spain it has been rather cold for weeks but beautiful sunny days. Pretty charts you are stitching, the pillows will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete