Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Snow Storm

 We got hit by a really wintry storm and it lasted all day and all night. Here are some photo's of before and after. 













We got more snow in one day and night than we have had since Winter started. 

I did not do any stitching because the weather affects my back pain and I could hardly walk let alone sit and stitch. Since the weather is alittle better my back is not as painful and I can relax more now. Arthritis is not fun if it is in your back bones and muscles.


I hope you all have a good week. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

5 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: That is a lot of snow, its sunny and 24 degrees here today, not warm but we had subzero last two weeks so feels like a real warm up.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of snow, I hope you feel better soon, stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures but that is a lot of snow! So glad I don't have to deal with that anymore ;)
    Stay safe and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a lot if snow , keep warm and safe .
    But looks so pretty .
    Hope your back is better today , I seem to be getting pain almost every day somewhere.
    Getting older is not fun. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the back pain and all that nasty snow. Hope you don't get anymore and you feel better each day. We had lots of hard hard rain today while others had snow. These extreme weather conditions these days are worrisome.

    ReplyDelete