Followers

Monday, November 29, 2021

Winter is here

 I don't have any stitching to show you guys just a couple of snow pictures taken this morning. When I got up it was snowing. this is the front and sides of our house.








It's a good thing my husband put our winter tires on our cars this Saturday. He must have had a feeling.

All this snow in one day and it is still snowing hard. Dave is out blowing the driveway. I am making supper for when he comes in. Have a great evening. Big hugs to all.

4 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: Wow that is a boat load of snow, we still have warm weather here in Minnesota.
    Stay warm and safe.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you have a Christmas wonderland there.
    Looks so pretty .
    Have a happy week .hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Groan....that's a lot of snow. I'm not a fan of snow, in fact it puts me in a bad mood. We've had one so far this year, luckily not much and it only lasted a couple of days, but it made me start my count down til spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is always pretty when it first falls. Then it turns to cold for me. We moved away from the snow and I don't really miss it.

    ReplyDelete