Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Can anyone help solve my mystery.

 Jasmine and I have been scratching our heads and trying to remember who would be so kind to send me a lovely gift for Christmas. I got a lovely large envelope in the mail today and in it was a very lovely hand made, I guess it is a Christmas card. I will show you in a minute. There was a brief letter and it was signed Sheryl. No last name and no return address on the envelope. How am I suppose to thank you Sheryl if you did not let me know who you are. I have a secret Santa who I wish to thank. You really made my day.


















Below is the card and I would love to know who sent it and if anyone dose would you please let me know.




I have my little tree up this year and will find a very special place on the tree for my Christmas card.



I do hope someone can help me to say thanks to Sheryl. All my hugs. Lynda Ruth


You guys in blog land are all wonderful people. Merry Christmas to all and you are all blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lynda Ruth, did you happen to notice if there was a spot on the stamp that says where it was mailed from? that may help you to find who your secret Santa is.
    Cute tree and of course a sweet photo of Jasmine.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! Could be Sheryl @Sewing After Seven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is the Sheryl above she is a sweetie .
    Your tree looks great enjoy the weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, glad you have a place for it. What a nice surprise. Enjoy. Stay warm, and stay well.

    ReplyDelete