Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Happy Weekend.

 

 

Hello everyone. I finally have something to blog. I stay close to home unless I have to go to the hospital or get food from the store.

I did go to the hospital on Wednesday to get my pace maker checked out. Another 6 months pasted. Every 6 months they check it to see how it is working and how I feel. The only problem is I can hardly walk the next day after going out. It takes a couple of days for my knees and back to move better after walking around in the hospital. I have to go there again on Monday morning early to have a dye test and a ultra sound on my kidney which is working very well at the moment. I will see my doctor too. Long day of tests. No tea, coffee, pop, herbal tea or chocolate for two days and fasting after midnight on Sunday. Wow.


Well, I do have some stitching to show you. I love the fabric for the backing. Two of these are not sewn up yet, will do that tonight while watching tv.





Here they are all together and now I will show separate with their backs.









I love this fabric it is so Christmas and the Cardinals and Chick a dees are so sweet.

 

My Christmas Cactus is blooming and my baby Aloe Vera is doing great.




Well, that's all for today. Hubby is in the garage putting winter tires on our cars and I just finished some laundry. Time to relax and wait for supper. Hamburgers tonight. 


Hope all my friends in the States have a great Thanksgiving this weekend. Hugs to all. See you soon.



I have an update from the tests done on Monday. Dr. Baril said my heart dose not take a break between pumping blood in and out of my heart. I now put Nitro patches on my chest each day for 12 hours to help it work better and have found that when I walk upstairs I do not get that out of breath feeling any more. I how think when the weather gets alittle warmer than it has been I will try walking down my road a little ways and back. I don't plan to over due it at the start just alittle ways. If the weather is really bad I will take to the thread mill and walk on it. Just have to be careful not to go to long.

I did manage to go visit my friends next door. It was a short walk and a really nice visit. They miss me as much as I miss them.


I am off until next time. Enjoy your weekend. Big hugs




6 comments:

  1. I am glad you have a good health check Lynda.
    Your new Christmas stitching is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely stitching ,I love your material so pretty.
    Take care and wishing you well with the tests .
    Oh love your plants to.
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your tests come out well. Good luck to you. YOur pillows are adorable! I love the black, white and red fabric. And your cross stitch is sooo sweet. Well done. Do swing by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pillows! take care of your health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda Ruth: I am happy you had a good pace maker appointment, so sad you have to walk so far.
    I hope and pray you have a good kidney test.
    The placement of the birds and flower on the back of your ornaments are perfect.
    Have a lovely day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That backing fabric is very pretty and so is your stitching. Glad your test results came out good. At our hospital they have people who will take you by wheel chair to your appointment if you ask at the front desk; don't know if that is an options for you. Personally I use a walker to help me get around and it has the little seat on it for when I need to take a short break, it really helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete