Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Bumble Bees and Flowers

 I now have a few flowers in my side garden and will add more as the seasons go on. My purple Rhododendron is blooming nicely and the big bumble bees are all over it. I had two on it just now when I was taking the photo.

 

 


It's nice to have the bees come around. Have not seen allot in a few years. I hope by planting more flowers I will attract more bees and hummies.
 

My Japenesse rose bush now has more sunlight and room to grow now that the tree is gone.


My iris are starting to flower up and will bloom soon.

My vegetable garden has some potato's planted to the right under the dark soil. I will plant some tomato's when the weather warms up more.

I am making a loaf of bread and some bagels.
Also making ribs for supper.
Here is a couple of small stitching.

Jasmine was looking for some sun to lay in and found the pillow had some so she took advantage of two things. Comfort on the floor and sunshine.

My white liliac tree is in full bloom this year. Can you imagine sitting on this swing and smelling the flowers behind you.
Well, the bread is in the oven cooking and the begals will soon be ready to make so I will say good bye for now. Hope you all have a good week. Big hugs Lynda

5 comments:

  1. The garden is doing well. Can smell the bread and ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is looking so pretty. Love all your flowers , I made a list of pretty Iris I saw in a magazine I want to buy soon.
    I can smell your bread to.
    I have spent all week in the garden the weather is beautiful this week .
    Your stitching looks great I just stitch that one of Dany's to.
    I may but a blog on later or wait until the weekend I will see how I go.
    Have a fun day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful in the garden, we don't have a rhododendron, but I always see one in the neighboring garden.
    I like your little stitching, especially the wreath with the rose.
    Have a good time, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhododentron I love very much, in my garden I have unfortunately no more,
    they are broken, I do not know why.
    love your stitching, the rose motif of Dany I have also already embroidered and processed
    into a pincushion. Many love greetings also to Jasmine.
    Whising nice week with lots of time for embroidery. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda Ruth: You have lovely flowers and garden.
    Your ribs look yummy.
    Lovely stitching.
    Jasmine looks so comfy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete