Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

 I went to Kent's the other day and got allot of flowers so this is what I got, a flower show of the flowers that will go in my garden. With my heart being a problem at the moment, I can't do everything at once so am pacing myself. When I was at the doctor's I told her about being short of breathe  I go to bed at night. Walking up stairs and feeling out of breathe like I have a bubble on the left side of my lungs but it's my heart and not my lungs. I will see a heart doctor as soon as he can get me in and maybe a trip to St. Johns for some heart repair. Not sure yet, will let you know. Enjoy the pretty flowers.

 

 


 





 
 






Talk to you all later. Have a great week. Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers , they lift you so much watching them bloom , what can be better.
    We have another bad storm coming it , so this will be good for my garden ! .
    Hope you get to see the doctor very soon. Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lynda Ruth. I especially love the hanging baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are beautiful. Wishing you the best of luck for your appointment. Hope they can get to the bottom of things and make you right as rain.

    ReplyDelete