Followers

Friday, June 18, 2021

Friday Afternoon.

 This is our favorite place to go in Shediac to get fish and chips or chips and clams. It is a nice drive and we can sit outside and enjoy the sun and fresh air. Not too expensive either.



These little birds where all over my back lawn yesterday morning, there had to have been a hundred of them eating insects in the grass. I tried to get a picture of them on the lawn but they kept flying around. Finally got some on this deck.


My pretty Rhododendron has finally stopped flower and is growing nicely.
Arent these the prettiest flowers you have seen. I kind of like purple.
My white liliac tree is in full bloom this year. I have not seen so many blooms on it in the 20 years we have been down here living.


I have done some stitching. I am back to stitching some owls.



You all know Durene Jones is work. I am doing some of her charts. I started on 14ct but it is too slow and too small for me at night so I switched to 11ct and I find it better.



Well, thats all for now. I am doing good on my new pills Eliqis and had a full abdomin ultrasound and lungs x-ray Wednesday at the hospital. I spent from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. getting the tests done. It was nice I did not have to pay for parking the lot was open for handicap and I was lucky.I canèt walk from the lower parking lot into the hospital any more its way to far and I am out of breath and so tired. I got the doctor to give me a letter so I could go and get a handicap sign for my car. I can use it in any car I am in. 


I hope you all have a great weekend. Enjoy the weather be safe and wise. Wear your masks and stay two feet apart. Bye for now Lynda Ruth

6 comments:

  1. All the flowers are lovely. Lovely cross stitch starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pleasant place to enjoy lunch. You flowers are looking so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is looking beautiful , with all those beautiful blooms .
    Look at Dave , it happens to Ron to ha.
    Must be a man thing ha.
    Enjoy your weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth: You have chosen some sweet designs to stitch, the owl is my favorite.
    The Lilac bush is pretty.
    The two angels sleeping are adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty stitching you have chosen and the garden flowers so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that clematis is gorgeous and the other flowers too. Lovely stitching and funny how the scene at your house is just like here…Hubby snoozing with Ned and me in my corner chair stitching.

    ReplyDelete