Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Last road trip of June. Happy Canada Day and 4th of July.


I finally got a photo of the covered bridge just up from where we live. I keep trying to get a photo without stopping and I finally got one. Not the greatest but good enough for now.









Hubby had a little run in with a branch from one of our old apple trees. It left quite the scratch on his head. 6 inches to be precise.




We went on another road trip and this time we went to Miramrichi which is a 2 hour drive north and a 2 hour drive back again. Dave stopped to get some gas for the lawn mower. He had ran out.





This is the start of our 4 hour road trip to Miramrichi and back again.

There are small towns along the highway but mostly it is woods that you go thru allot.




















I took water with ice and some cut up apples to eat along the way up.




This is the bridge to go across to Miramrichi

This side of the river has large factories.



This is a good photo of the bridge.
















We went up and around and over the brigde. It's hard to take photo's while driving over the bridge but I tried to get a few shots.







We headed back down south on a different highway from the one we went up on.





We are getting a new road way and this is some of the construction over a bridge. It will be a four lane highway. Two lanes going north and two laned going south.












It was getting alittle dark on the way home, It was a good thing we where back coming into Moncton. It did not rain on us but it sure looked like it wanted too from these clouds.




This is the fire station and some one had the bright idea to put a iron eagle's nest on top. Not my idea of a good thing. They could have at least put some eagles in it.



Ever been to a car wash. I thought I would take some photo's of our car getting a wash.
First the water to rinse off the dust, the soap, then the wax, followed by the rinse and then the blow drying.





I love the smell of the wax but can't quite think of what it reminds me of.



See the water drops blowing off the window.



Do you have guys selling lobster and sea food by the road side. We do.


Well, that's it for the last road trip in June. I have no idea where we will go next. Nova Scotia is closed to traveller's because of the virus. So we will have to think of some place else to go.

I hope everyone in Canada has a nice Canada Day and all my friends in the states I hope you all have a great 4th of July. I hope you enjoyed the road trip and I will be back soon. Big hugs to all my friends. Be safe and happy.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures from your trip .
    hope you enjoyed your day .
    Hugs .

    ReplyDelete