Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Wishing you all A Happy New Year.



Now that Christmas is over, we can clear up and get ready for New Years. If you party, have fun with family and friends and if you stay home and enjoy watching the New Year come in on TV(like we do) I hope you all have a good time. We will have a drink to bring in the New Year and then off to bed. Not much of party goers. We never really where. I just like the quiet time together.
I know my kids will be out and about doing their thing and as long as I don't know what it is I will not worry about them. Could not do much from here anyway. They live in Ontario and I hope for them a happy festive New Year and to be safe at all times. ( and they know not to drink and drive)








I did get a few pics from Crystal of the grandsons. Dave turned 2 on November 5th and Edwin turned one on December 9th.of this year.


David is on the right top of the stairs and Edwin is on the bottom right stair. Simia is the boys cousin. She will be 2 in February.


My daughter Crystal is making faces with her nephew  Edwin.

She's making more faces with David who looks more tired then impressed. Nap time.

Had to show you a pic of Crystal's kitties.


This is my small Christmas tree. Thanks June for the lovely gifts.



 Some of my stitching.



Still looking for a proper brown for the train station. Don't want cream coloured station.


 I made buns and getting the turkey ready in it's roaster.










Loretta gave me slippers this year and they fit good.






And we still have some snow on the ground for Christmas and the New Year.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and all the best in 2020. Big Hugs from my family to all of yours. Till next time. Be safe, be happy and enjoy one another. LOVE.











5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family my friend have fun.
    We will be in with a drink watching the fireworks and a great music show we watch every year to see the new year in ,
    Sometimes we are up until 2.00 .
    Thank you again for the wonderful gifts .
    Your family photos are lovely ,the children are growing up fast.
    Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: Such cute photos of some of your family, I love seeing silly faces they make me smile.
    Your tree is adorable, I think I need to go to a smaller tree next year.
    Your buns look yummy, I am a big turkey fan.
    I agree with you the cream color for the station would not work for me either, I would go with a different color for sure, your slippers look warm.

    happy New year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family. Your pictures are so lovely. We spent New Years Eve watching films and just relaxing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Lovely stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures in this post. What a beautiful family and aren't grandchildren so much fun! Want to wish you a whole year of wonderful blessings! LindaLee

    ReplyDelete